Anxiety is not just a human thing, it appears in animals too, and surprisingly, pets are more prone to anxiety issues. The saddest part about anxiety issues in pets is that, in most cases, the owners do not realize their pet is suffering from anxiety until it gets too late and begins to affect their behaviors drastically.
You wouldn’t want your loving pet to suffer from such issues, and if you recently witnessed different behavior patterns, then the underlying problem can be anxiety. cbd dog has proven very effective in calming and helping it overcome anxiety issues and return to everyday life. Besides your love and care, your dogs need something more to fight during these challenging times, and CBD oils can fulfill those needs.
What are the most common reasons behind anxiety in dogs?
Anxiety issues in dogs are pretty common. They usually appear when an owner has passed away recently, the dog has been separated from the family or lost its partner, or is confined in a small space alone for hours without any human interaction. Here are other reasons behind your dogs feeling anxious:
- Shifting them to unfamiliar places alone or introducing them to new people and animals.
- Loud noises, including construction and fireworks, can give rise to anxiety.
- You are keeping them confined in a small room for hours because you have to leave for work. This results in separation anxiety.
- Sometimes, traveling can give rise to a sense of fear. This can be an airplane or a boat rise.
- Dogs also fear visiting vets and groomers; these visits can make them more anxious.
What signs do you need to be aware of?
Dogs are among the most intelligent animals when communicating with humans. They have their ways of informing you what they need. Similarly, it will show signs when your dog feels anxious or suffers from severe anxiety issues. Most owners fail to understand these signs or pay little attention to them, but your dog’s behavior can change drastically if ignored for a long time. As a result, they are either very aggressive or fearful. Here are the signs you need to pay attention to:
- The tail tucked between the legs is almost always the most common sign of anxiety.
- Panting, trembling, and hiding away.
- Aggression, mainly destroying things.
- Restlessness and a loss of appetite.
- Chewing and licking of paws more often.
- Digging mud or scratching floors.
- Crying, whining, and barking constantly.
These common signs are more than enough to alarm you that your furry friend needs attention and the help of a vet to overcome these issues. You would not want your dearest pet to feel lonely and fearful during these times; hence, you can treat them with CBD oils to calm their nerves and relax them.
How do CBD oils help in fighting anxiety in dogs?
CBD for a dog has been found to be effective in dealing with anxiety issues. According to various surveys, pet owners who provided CBD oils to their anxious pets have shown positive results and helped them return to their happy and healthy life. Here is why CBDs are so effective:
- They calm the nerves and help your pets relax.
- It develops a good sleep pattern.
- It helps eliminate fear and nervousness.
- It helps in regaining lost appetite.
- It boosts their moods and helps them feel confident.
Whether you have rescued a fearful pup from the roads or a shelter, or your pet has been behaving differently recently, anxiety affects every dog. Some may become very fearful and will always try to hide away; others may suddenly get mood swings and grow more aggressive. Whatever the issues are, CBDs can prove to be very helpful. It is best to consult your vet and take their advice regarding proper doses of CBD oils.