Heart diseases are one of the biggest problems in today’s world. Some people suffer from heart diseases from a very early age. However, cardiac services diseases occur during middle age or later. You can prevent heart diseases by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Still, some diseases are genetic.
If you are suffering from any heart issues, then look for the top heart hospital in Bangalore. There you will get advice from the best doctors, and you will be able to maintain your health.
Discussed here are heart diseases in detail. It will help you to understand more about it, and you will be able to prevent heart diseases with less effort.
- Coronary heart disease – Coronary artery disease or CAD is now very common among people. It stops nutrients and oxygen from reaching into your heart due to plaque build-up on arteries. The medical name of this plaque is atherosclerosis.
- Rheumatic heart disease – This is common among children. In this case, the heart gets inflamed by rheumatic fever. It not only affects the heart but can affect multiple parts of the body. It can also damage the valves of the heart permanently.
- Abnormal heart rhythms – The heart beats at a natural, steady rhythm. The normal heartbeat is 60 to 100 times in a minute for an adult. Sometimes our heart fails to keep the natural rhythm and beats abnormally. The medical term for irregular heart best is arrhythmia. Usually, your heart beats too slowly than normal or too fast than normal in arrhythmia.
- Heart failure – This is a serious emergency. If you think you are having a heart attack, then seek help immediately. It is a situation when the heart pumps less blood than it should. This leads to heart failure and ultimately death. People usually experience symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath, sweating while having a heart attack. Early diagnosis can save your life. It mainly occurs in older people.
- Aorta disease and Marfan syndrome – Aorta is the name of an artery. It helps to spread oxygen-rich blood in our body from the heart. It is the largest artery in our heart. This problem further widens the artery and leaves it on the edge of tearing. If you have high blood pressure, then you are at a higher risk of developing this disease. Injuries can make it worse.
- Congenital heart disease – This is genetic heart disease. Usually, people are born with congenital heart disease. They develop symptoms in late childhood or adulthood. If your child is suffering from such a problem, then you can treat him at a top heart hospital in Bangalore.
- Hypertensive heart disease – This problem is related to high blood pressure or hypertension. It can damage your blood vessels severely but put an extra burden on them.
These are all cardiovascular diseases that affect people. You can prevent most of them by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you have any heart issues, then go for a check-up at the top heart hospital in Bangalore.
If you want to stay away from heart problems, then don’t forget to eat healthily. Exercise is also important for heart health. Simply running or walking regularly can make you a lot healthier. Hopefully, this article will help you to understand more about heart diseases.