When the winter comes, the temperature is low; the day is short and the night is long; the activities of the human body relatively decrease; people’s appetite increase. When we increase calories in our diet to withstand the cold, do not neglect physical conditioning and maintenance just to satisfy appetites. I specifically collect various types of dietary health information suitable for winter, so you and your family can be healthy and happy every day!
Whether you smoke or not in the future, they can provide temporary solutions to the problem. Now take a look at what smokers can do on eating.
Read More: Top 10 Diet Tips
1. A supplement of certain compounds of the vitamin in the flue gas, vitamins A, B, C, E, and other activity to be greatly reduced, and the body of these vitamins are a lot of consumption. Therefore, smokers should often eat more foods rich in these vitamins, such as milk, carrots, peanuts, cornmeal, bean sprouts, cabbage, vegetable oil, so that can add vitamin deficiency caused by smoking, but also enhance the body their own immune function.
2. Often drink more tea. Increased flue gas containing compounds can lead to arterial intimal thickening, gastric acid secretion, a significant reduction in blood sugar embolism, unique tea catechins can effectively prevent the deposition of cholesterol in the blood vessel wall, The stomach and intestines and lower the blood, urine, etc.. Smokers should be frequently and more tea to reduce smoking, the onset of these diseases; the same time, the tea is a diuretic, detoxification, but also in the tobacco poison excreted in the urine, to reduce their stay in the body time.
3. Regular smoking easily leads to a low content of selenium in human blood, while selenium is a trace element indispensable for anti-cancer. Therefore, smokers should often eat more selenium-rich food, such as animal liver, seaweed and shrimps and so on.
4. Smokers may appropriately add iron-rich foods, such as animal liver, meat, seaweed, beans.
5. Smoking can make cholesterol and fat deposition in the blood vessels increase, so the blood supply of the brain reduces, which is prone to cause brain atrophy, accelerate brain aging, and so on. Therefore, smokers in the diet should eat less fat meat containing saturated fatty acids, and increase the food that can reduce or inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol such as milk, fish, soy products, and some high-fiber foods such as chili powder, cinnamon, and fruits and vegetables.