Teeth braces are used to treat crowding and spacing in teeth, an overbite/under bite, and tooth misalignment.
Certain dentists may offer braces treatment and some basic teeth alignment procedures. However, it’s an orthodontist who specializes in fixing the numerous defects of our teeth.
32 Watts is the best option if you’re looking for invisible braces/ clear aligners at affordable prices. b
Following a clinical evaluation, the dentist or orthodontist will refer the patient to a dental x-ray facility for an OPG and lateral cephalogram, as well as pictures of the patient’s face and teeth (X-rays of the mouth and head).
Teeth braces are normally used in the following situations:
- Crowded teeth
- The spacing between teeth
- Jaw alignment issues that result in an uneven bite
- When the upper front teeth overlap over the lower teeth, either vertically (overjet) or horizontally (overbite)
- When the higher front teeth masticate on top of the lower ones (underbite)
- Teeth that are tilted
32 Watts is the right choice if you’re looking for a clinic or company that provides the best teeth braces cost in Pune.
Today, there are numerous types of teeth braces available in India. Their biggest differences are in price and appearance. The various kinds of teeth braces are as follows:
- Metal Braces
- Can be applied to nearly every situation.
- The most affordable.
- Doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing
- Causes more discomfort during treatment
- Restricted food
- Social life disturbance because of bulky metal look
- Ceramic braces
Instead of using metal brackets, ceramic or tooth-colored brackets are used for teeth misalignment.
- More aesthetically pleasing than metal braces.
- It is applicable to both basic and complex instances.
- Pricey compared to metal braces is high.
- To avoid discoloring the ceramic brackets, one has to avoid foods that can add color.
- More likely to break than metal braces.
- Lingual Braces
These braces are affixed to the teeth’s lingual (tongue) side.
- Aesthetically superior to metal or ceramic braces.
- It is ineffective for handling complex problems.
- Pricey compared to ceramic and metal braces.
- Treatment process can be lengthy
- Can cause ulcers on the tongue
- Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are plastic-like removable teeth braces. The patient receives specially constructed sets of clear aligners, which must be switched on a regular basis.
- The most discrete and aesthetically pleasing type of braces.
- It can be taken off during eating, drinking, and brushing.
- Even before the procedure begins, the outcome can be seen digitally.
- Require a few dental clinic visits
- Not applicable for very severe or extreme cases of class III malocclusion.
It’s important to keep in mind that not all braces can be utilized in every situation. Your dentist or orthodontist will advise you on the types of braces that are appropriate for your situation. A few straightforward situations might only call for the usage of a removable retainer.
Braces move teeth gradually in the desired direction by providing constant pressure over time. Pressure has a tendency to cause the bone’s form to shift.
The parts of braces are as follows:
- With the use of a dental bonding agent, little squares known as brackets are attached to the surface of the tooth. They support the wires that shift the teeth’s arches.
- Each tooth is encircled by an orthodontic band, which acts as a bracket’s anchor.
- Before applying the orthodontic bands, spacers are used to make a tiny opening between the teeth.
- Arch wires, which are fastened to the brackets, aid in the tooth’s mobility.
- The tiny rubber rings known as ties are used to secure the arch wire to the brackets.
- A band that secures the end of the arch wire is called a buccal tube, and it is attached to the final tooth.
- Ligatures are little rubber bands with elasticity that hold the archwire to the brackets.
- To pull, push, open, or close the spaces between the teeth, springs are inserted between the brackets on the arch wire.
- Different ways of wearing rubber bands or elastics between the upper and lower teeth involve attaching them to the hooks on the brackets. To force the upper teeth against the lower teeth, they exert pressure.
The teeth braces cost in Pune often varies depending on the type of braces.
If you’re looking for the best teeth braces in India, look no further.
Shift your focus towards 32 Watts for the best oral care at an affordable teeth braces cost in India if you want a beautiful smile and a healthy mouth.